On September 10, 2019, the Prequalification Meeting of the International Competition for the Architectural Design of the Airport New Town Comprehensive Emergency Center, organized by the Development Affairs Center of Shenzhen Bao'an Airport New Town, was held in Bao'an District, Shenzhen. The jury panel of prequalification was constituted by seven experts in areas of urban planning & design and architectural design. They read and carried out discussion & evaluation on all the application documents submitted by twenty-nine registered design firms. According to the disclosed voting result, six shortlisted firms to enter the next design competition stage and two alternatives are as follows:
Six Shortlisted Design Firms that Enter the Next Design Competition Stage (In no particular order):
- Shenzhen Huasen Architectural & Engineering Designing Consultants Ltd.;
- Shenzhen Yichuang International Design Co., Ltd.;
- Consortium: Shenzhen Tianhua Architectural Design Co., Ltd. & HENN Building Design Consulting (Beijing) Co., Ltd.;
- Consortium: The Architectrual Design Institute of Shenzhen University Co., Ltd. & HPP International Planungsgesellschaft mbH;
- Qicheng (Shanghai) Architecture Design Office Co., Ltd.;
- Shenzhen Tanghua Architect & Associates Co., Ltd..
Alternatives (In case any invited firm quits, they can take its place in order.):
First Alternative: Consortium: China Academy of Building Research & Valode & Pistre Architectural Design Consulting Co., Ltd.;
Second Alternative: G25 Architects & Associates.
Development Affairs Center of Shenzhen Bao'an Airport New Town
September 18, 2019