Determination method of related expenses
The Winner Deciding Jury adopts the direct vote method to determine the winning bidder, the second and the third among the top three design teams (not ranked) selected by the Scheme Review Jury.
The winning bidder will be awarded the scheme design contract. The second will get 500000 yuan, the third will get 400000 yuan, and the fourth and fifth will get 100000 yuan respectively.
All the above compensation fees include tax. The bidder who obtains the compensation fee shall provide the payment information and sign an agreement, and begin to go through the payment procedures after the publicity of bidding result is completed (no objection); The compensation fee is paid by the tenderee.
The tenderee has the right to restart the bidding according to the situation of the project, and all bidders in this bidding can participate in the bidding again.
1. Announcement publishing platform : Shenzhen Public Resources Trading Website （http://www.szggzy.com/jyxx/jsgc/zbgg2）
2. The tenderee reserves the rights for the interpretation of this bidding documents. The Chinese interpretation shall prevail.
3. The schedule of bidding work is subject to Beijing Time.
4. All notifications, correspondence, and deliverable related to this bid should be in Chinese, and the design team should be equipped with at least one designer who is proficient in Chinese.
5. The bidding documents, addendum (Q & A) documents and all kinds of notice letters shall be subject to the written documents. If there is any contradictory between these files, the final issue shall prevail.
6. The bidders should guarantee the participation of the project leader and major designers in the whole design. As for overseas companies, they shall ensure the foreign architects' participation, their signatures and company's stamp.
7. All the bidders will be regarded to confirm all the contents of this bidding documents.
8. During the bidding period, the tenderee may terminate this bidding at any time according to the needs, and the tenderee shall not bear the losses caused to the bidders.